Dr. Young is a dual Board Certified physician with Board Certifications in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. She currently practices at One Health Center. Dr. Young has been with Florida Medical Associates since 2008.
Dr. Young - Brief Bio
- Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies, St Augustine, Trinidad
- MBBS in Surgery, Mt Hope Hospital, Trinidad
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Chief Resident, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Endocrinology Fellowship, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine from American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Licensed in the State of Florida
- AACE Certified in Thyroid Biopsies and Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) Biopsies
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala
- Ocala Regional Medical Center, Ocala
- Dr. Young lives in Ocala with her husband and two children. She enjoys swimming, hiking, squash and sailing. She is active in many community organizations, research and clinical studies.